This Blog has moved to new URL. Visit the blog at the new destination greatestreviews.net.

First 3 months of Blogging: Posts

Posted by Agent Deepak | Thursday, May 22, 2008 | 2 comments »

I guess you already figured out what this post is about. Yes, this post is a look back to my 3 months of blogging.


This is the first time that I have been able to complete 3 months in blogging. My first blog died because of bad hosting and in addition to that I have to study for my entrance examinations. Well I didn’t want this post to be here today. I was planning it on this coming Saturday. But I have changed the game plan. I will be posting a very important article on Saturday. It will be tips on winning My Blog Contest. This post will just be brief. I will look back into what I have done.

So far I have done 33 posts in total. It is very less as I have completed 3 months of blogging but there were reasons. I started blogging on this blog, Greatest Reviews in the mids of February. I started this blog so as to review free and paid services or products available in the internet. I just wanted to blog my experiences about the services and products. But after a month of blogging I realised I know many things about SEO, blogging, money making, affiliates, software and other stuffs. So I mixed these things into my blogging. This blog is now a multi topic blog though reviews are still my base. If you want to know more about what this blog will be giving you in near future then read my post “Updating my Blog for you”.

Well I have posted 3 posts in February, 12 in March, 4 in April and 14 in May (till now). I previously told you that I had reasons for such a low amount of post. In February I had just started so it had only 3 posts. In March I peaked up my speed but could only do 12.April was a very difficult month for me. I had my end semester examinations and I was not performing that well, so have to slow down in my blogging. But now things have changed I will be blogging almost daily. By the way I also want to look back into few of my articles. I have now “Must Read Articles” section in my blog side bars. You can look at them. I will discuss here a few.

My best article so far is “What's a True Blogger?” For this article I got very good responses. I digged it and got traffic from digg. I even invited many bloggers to share their views. I still am waiting for more comments for this article. I wish you would like to have a look at it.

My most important article is “My Blog Contest Online: 1170 $ + Prizes”. After 3 months of blogging I am holding a contest on my blog. Basic rules are same as other blog contest but I have applied some creativity and have made it different. My blog is not just about you luck but your intelligence. You have to be intelligent to win prizes. Well I will be giving tips on it on this Saturday. I invite you all to participate.

Other good and useful articles are

1. Get the Best Directory Submission Service – One of my visitors is using my promoted service and doing well.

2. One Answer to Google Adwords and Adsense – Really a very good way to monetise your blog. Recommended by Darren of ProBlogger.

3. A Brand New Approach to Website Analysis and Optimization – My friends are using this service. It has both free and paid options. When this article first got into Technorati, It was blogged by 2 bloggers. I couldn’t believe it.

I have written some article on security topic as well. I recommend reading them too. OK this was all what I have posted so far. I will be telling you some more about other thing which I came across in these months on some later day. I have tried my best to keep this post brief. Please leave your comments and Visit back.

2 comments

  1. E-Tavasi // May 22, 2008 at 7:16 AM

    What is your hosting long time ago ? Wow nice I can't wait for this Saturday..

  2. Agent Deepak // May 22, 2008 at 10:40 PM

    Well friend it was Gromo Hosting.It is not an international company. This company now no more works. May be it was a reseller.