This Blog has moved to new URL. Visit the blog at the new destination greatestreviews.net.

What's a True Blogger?

Posted by Agent Deepak | Thursday, March 27, 2008 | 11 comments »

Do I truly know what a true blogger is? The answer is a straight forward no. Then why am I writing about it. Well just for fun.

That’s was too simple, isn’t it. Well here I am to discuss about blogging. I learned blogging just a year ago. I started my first blog 8 months ago. I got a domain. I posted 23 posts in 2 months but my web hosting sucked. I left blogging for almost 4 months. I started to write one more blog about money making stuff. But then I decided not to continue with this type of stuff. I thought to give good to the visitors. So I started this blog where I review and offer. Many of my friends told me that you need to blog more out of your mind. So from last week I started to speak my mind. But there is still review and offer for you.

Why I wrote this much off stuff? Well I just wanted to tell the world something about me and blogging. I love blogging. Why I started blogging? I just wanted to share my feelings, emotions and knowledge with you people. That’s all what my mind and heart tell me to speak. From the core of my heart I love all my visitors. I do not know how much of a true blogger I am but one thing is for sure I consider myself a true blogger. Now it’s up to you all to decide. Well I hope you give your views. Please comment.

Hey already going there's more.Well well guys and gals here is what I got into my e-mail just yesterday.

The Most Unique Blog of the Year

Awarded to Agent 001
It’s a blog award. It was sent by someone anonymously. I feel one of my Visitors sent it to me. Well I did some searching and found out from where it was but not who sent me. It is available for free. If you want to send me or someone else something like this then go to Blog Awards There is many types of Awards available. Some say blog is 'good', 'it rules' and all praises but some say bad things to blog and blogger like awarding a blogger 'an irritable panda bear' etc kinda stuffs. Choose from a wide range. Well for those who wanna send me blog awards can get my email in my blogger profile.

BLOG UPDATE: Well friends I have decided to do 3 posts in one day when I post starting from today. So today there will be three posts.
It’s like this one post is about blogging and other kind of things.
Post two will be a review on any blog, free or paid digital or other products, online services, things sold on internet etc.
Third post will be small but most interesting one, it the free offer.

11 comments

  1. Unknown // March 27, 2008 at 10:50 PM

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I think have pretty much the same goals when it comes to our blog's purpose. It has made me read news articles more and I am able to give commentary on what is going on in our world today.

    Best of luck!

  2. Unknown // March 28, 2008 at 1:42 AM

    Thanks so much for the visit and the nice comment you left on my blog. I appreciate what you said. I like your site here and will come back for a longer look around. Good luck

  3. Sideduck // March 28, 2008 at 7:18 AM

    Thanks for visiting my blog! :") Good luck to you!

  4. Unknown // March 28, 2008 at 8:19 AM

    A blogger that ain't in it for the dosh!

  5. Anonymous // March 29, 2008 at 5:27 AM

    For me, a true blogger is one who shows dedication to their writing and their audience, whatever their preferred subject matter may be. I love to read blogs whose author infuses their posts with enthusiasm and passion.

    Thank you for stopping by Blogger Buster to leave a comment for me.

    Best wishes,

    Amanda

  6. Anonymous // March 29, 2008 at 12:56 PM

    Thanks all of you for your views.I appreciate them.I wish you can get others to take part in the discussions.I will love to visit you blogs more often.

  7. Anonymous // March 29, 2008 at 5:45 PM

    Hi agent, thank you for dropping by at our blog.

    I think that a true blogger is one who believes strongly in what he/she writes regardless of what the others might think.

    Cheers!

  8. Anonymous // March 30, 2008 at 7:10 PM

    Nice post. I think what makes a "true blogger" is going to be different from genre to genre and blog to blog. If I had a blog for writing fiction (maybe some day!), I think my vision of the definition would be different than for what I am currently doing...

  9. dominiqueLBHE // June 9, 2008 at 5:09 AM

    Well for me, a "true blogger" does not give up whether he has experienced some downfalls with his blog. He continues to do it because it pleases him, and not just for the purpose of making money an such. (note:applies to both men and women. LOL)

  10. dominiqueLBHE // June 9, 2008 at 5:10 AM

    And I think you really are one.. :)

  11. Agent Deepak // June 12, 2008 at 12:33 AM

    @ dominiquelbhe: Thanks. That was really a good view. I agree with you.