This Blog has moved to new URL. Visit the blog at the new destination greatestreviews.net.

REVIEW: Two of my Blogger friends and their Blogs

Posted by Agent Deepak | Thursday, March 27, 2008 | 4 comments »

Well this is not much of a review. I will be telling about to of my friends (well internet buddies only). I have email contact with one. The other is just a frequent visitor of my blog and good blogger.

Without telling here and there stuffs. Here is my first friend E Tavasi. His blog is titled Etavasi - Share Something 2 You .Well he was one my first internet buddies when I restarted my blogging I mean true blogger style. Well he is a good blogger in my view true to his heart. He comments on my blog a lot though not much about my articles. He has been my true friend for quite some time. Here is a screenshot of his blog.



It looks pretty good. He recently bought his own domain name. He did this change to his blog design. He is also a friend with whom I compare with. His blog is about blogging, money making, stuffs for all fellow bloggers and visitors. He is caring about his visitors .He provides his visitors with all possible help. He got a good reader base. Well my words are not sufficient to portray him or his blog advice to have a look and decide yourself. Do tell me how it was through comments. Here is the Link. Etavasi - Share Something 2 You



Here is my other Buddy, Jim. He The Net Fool guy. Most you might have visited his blog. He is an 18 year old Finance student at Penn State University Park. He began blogging in October of 2007 and never looked back. I love his style of blogging. The most attracting things towards him is his blog name Turn time into cash with the Net Fool. Its quite funny but attracts large visitors. Here is a sniping view of his blog.



It also looks awesome. This blog is frequently updated and contains quality contents. He has learned many good strategies and implements them well into his work. It is like attracting everyone to believe in you. He write about stocks, money making, blogging, give reviews and other quality information am a frequent visitor of this blog do not know how good and useful is his article to someone other than me. His Alexa ranking shows his popularity. I think I cannot tell any thing more about him. The ball is now in you court. You have the power to decide how good he is. Please do comment and tell me. Here is the Link. The Net Fool


I am sorry for not so good screenshots.I will improve them soon.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 27, 2008 at 5:10 AM

    Thanks a lot for the review! :)

    I really appreciate the support. Its readers like you that keep me motivated to blog.

  2. E-Tavasi // March 27, 2008 at 6:41 AM

    Thanks my friend :) for review my blog..i feel so happy..

    This will bring some motivate and spirit for me to keep blogging...

    I like this review...thanks ^-^

  3. Agent Deepak // March 27, 2008 at 1:17 PM

    Hey Jim and E Tavasi thanks for such a good response.I hope we be good friends.

  4. Anonymous // March 27, 2008 at 11:50 PM

    I've been to the net fool. It is a great site. I'll check out the other site later.