This Blog has moved to new URL. Visit the blog at the new destination greatestreviews.net.

One Answer to Google Adwords and Adsense

Posted by Agent Deepak | Thursday, March 13, 2008 | 4 comments »

Advertisers or Publisher there is certainly a need of Pay-Per-Click ads. You need it either for Traffic or for Money. Everyday millions of people around the world click on Pay-Per Click Advertising Campaign. With the booming internet industry and the ever growing online business, an ad of virtually anybody on the planet can be seen on the internet anywhere in the world.

Well not speaking much, I am today reviewing one of the best alternatives of google in advertising market. What I am going to tell you about is called Smart Link Marketing by Text Link Ads. Text Link Ads is a Media Whiz company.

Located in New York City, Text Link Ads is the premier targeted traffic and link popularity ad firm. We specialize in placing static html links on high quality, high traffic web properties. Text Link Ads was co-founded by Patrick Gavin and Bill Fish. Patrick is a search marketing expert and speaker at industry leading conferences including Search Engine Strategies and Webmaster world Conferences.


Well let’s see what they have for you. Below data is directly from their website and contains some of my review or knowledge.

If you are Advertisers:
Improve your traffic and search engine rankings.I know you need it.


Only TLA can deliver an ad that does both. Its one of the best alternative for google adwords and much better. It is a pay-per-click advertising. The advantage of pay per click is that you only pay for results in the form of a click. That means that your ad did get a response, in that someone clicked and went to the destination URL you set up.


Buy Ads:Begin Building Links
1. Request a free custom proposal from our experts.
2. Check out our Link Buying Starter Kit for tips and coupons.

Get $100 in free Text Link Ads by entering "starter kit" in the coupon field at checkout. The minimum order total to take advantage of this offer is $125.00.

Sign up for a free account.


If you are Publishers:
Make more money by selling text based ads.


Join over 20,000+ publishers monetizing their sites. It is recommended by Darren Rowse of problogger.net and b5media - a Global Blog Network.Some of my friends have personally asked me to join it.Some are doing well with it.I have applied for it.They told me my publisher account will be activated when I get some more traffic.

But that does not stop me from recommending it to you.If you have a good website and good traffic.Just go and join.I tell you ,you will always be thankful to me. You can also Monetize your RSS feed with Feedvertising program.


Well telling not much, here is what the website tell you.

Publish Ads:Make Money
1. Sell simple, relevant text ads on your website.
2. Retain full editorial control over the advertisers that appear on your website.

It is recommended by Darren Rowse of Problogger (one of the earliest, famous and most paid blogger.Blogging is his full time job as he says.) and b5media - a Global Blog Network as I told you before.They have also got a video featuring him and some other guy.If you do not belive me (how dare you,Just joking) at lest believe Darren Rowse of Problogger.

Sign up for a free account.

Some more clarification needed . Oh that is why I am here. Just put a comment and get answered by me or any of my visitors within 24 hrs.Have a view or suggestion, Please comment here.

You are invited to give your reviews for free.Please test the reviewed programs and help me reviewing it.

Well Time for

"FREE OFFER OF THE DAY"

Get Traffic for all you website and all your programs you want to promote.

Well it needs no explaination, you have a website then you need traffic. Here is a place called Linkscout, where you can join for traffic. Here is what you get, you get free webpages promoting your website.

Here are the features or help they provide:
Turn-key Marketing System, Build your own Directory, Build your own Search Engine, Banner Advertising Engine, Link Exchange, Lead Generation, Website Opinions, Affiliate Programs Promoter.

Get Your Own Linkscout Suite!

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 13, 2008 at 12:39 PM

    Well I will give it a try.You have written good review.

  2. Anonymous // March 15, 2008 at 2:24 AM

    Thanks for the information, Linkscout seems like a great website for search engine optimization.

  3. Anonymous // March 15, 2008 at 3:54 PM

    Hello my friends

    pls add my new link

    http://etavasi.com

  4. Anonymous // March 15, 2008 at 6:01 PM

    hi agent 001 thanks :) for your comment just add new link no need to replace.

    I just wondering why do said it hard to load, for me no problem at all. I already run the test page also.

    :) Thanks