This Blog has moved to new URL. Visit the blog at the new destination greatestreviews.net.

Contest Final Updates

Posted by Agent Deepak | Tuesday, June 24, 2008 | Comments

This the final update of My Blog contest. I will be keeping this update simple and short. First of all below are the news and announcements.

1. The contest will end on 28th June at 11:59 IST instead of June 30th.
2. The contest winners will be announced on 1st July.
3. All the prizes will be delivered in a week after the announcement of winners.
4. I will personally mail the winners.
5. My decisions on prizes and entries will be final.

Ok just that much for announcements. Now as far the latest tally of entries there are in total 8 contestants in this contest. So I have to do lucky draw for the Lucky Feeds Subscribers. In rest of the categories there are default winners. I have recently updated the My Blog Contest Entries and all the data are updated to precision. All data are correct to my knowledge. I request participates to have a look at it and verify their entry. I also wanted to announce that there are 4 unverified contestants. They need to verify them to win the prizes. All necessary steps required to verify are listed in the My Contest Entries post.

For details Visit My Blog Contest Online and My Blog Contest Entries.