This Blog has moved to new URL. Visit the blog at the new destination greatestreviews.net.

Greatest Blogging Contest by DNXPERT

Posted by Agent Deepak | Tuesday, May 27, 2008 | 2 comments »

I am online on internet daily and surfing around for 3-4 hours. 1 hour of this is taken by my blogging and another 1-2 hour is taken by commenting and other social network activities. But by surfing so much I always come to know of so many great things. Below is one example of a great thing I came across just few days ago.

It is just another blog contest but it has got so many great prizes that I could not stop myself from blogging about this contest.Well it will be helping me to get more entries on this contest too. By the way this contest is very big.The total prizes given value nearly 9000$. It is exactly 8979.13 $. This a contest by DNXpert - Daily Domain Name Blog and called as Greatest Domaining Blogging Contest Ever. Below is the list prizes to be won.

Well lots of prizes. I thought of counting the number. I got the answer 66 prizes .Want to win over $8979.13 in real cash and prizes? I know you are ready to participate. Ok then you have to visit the Contest Page.

2 comments

  1. E-Tavasi // May 27, 2008 at 11:20 AM

    Wah agent007 so many contest ...but i think this contest is good the prizes is very big too.

  2. Anonymous // May 28, 2008 at 11:10 PM

    Hey I am Agent 001. By the way it is very good contest.