This Blog has moved to new URL. Visit the blog at the new destination greatestreviews.net.

The Come Back is So Good: Review and Offer

Posted by Agent Deepak | Sunday, March 23, 2008 | 4 comments »

Well there is no come back.I was just not able of think of any heading for this post so wrote that.Today's post will be some what random.I posted a little late but lets see what there here.

Today and yesterday was festival in India so got almost no time for internet.We celebrated Holy. its the festival of colours. Oh forget that.First significant thing is there is change in webdesign.I want your comments on it.Just comment any thing you feel.There are certain additions like Feedjit widget.It shows visitors info.I also today got nearly 50 visitors.Hey do not think there is only blha-blha from me.There will be some review and also free offer of the day but before that I want to share something.

I have been writing on this blog for more than a month.I wish to increase the frequency of posts but am not able to do so.For those who do not know, I am at IIT and have to study for my coming exams but will try my best.I can make promise I will certainly increase my frequency in month of May. Well leave that too I have some request for my beloved visitors.I want their comments and views on each of my post.I want that they bookmark me,Digg my posts, submit to all possible online social media and be a regular visitor.Please subscribe to the feeds.

I am thanking you all for visit.All these days i.e. the days in between my last post and this post, I came across many good sites and got to know more about internet.I wish to share some of those things and then we go for Review.Today I went to a site which listed Top 30 bloggers under 21 year of age.Well I am not in that list but I wish to be there.Only you all can help me become big.Well the post was here.That site is very good.I visited blogs of my friends and they are doing well.I got info about pageranks.I learnt that you can have fake pageranks though they are risky.I am not going to tell much, just google on it.Well there are more things to tell but in short I checked my blog worth.Until today my blog has pagerank 0 and alexa rank 3,3306,62185 .

I got some thing you can play with.I just want you to play with the two things below.


1. Big red Button


Put The Big Red Button on your site

2.Read a fortune cookie

"

"


Go ahead. Reload this page and read another fortune cookie.


So after you have played with that get ready for review.

Todays review about Vadpay.Its ia a pay-per-click advertising service.I reviewing it for 2 weeks on my blog.Well truly I do not know how much good it is but it looks good.I have not so good experience with them.Most of you might have seen that there were no ads at all in the part where I pasted the code.It might be because my blog is still new and advertisers are staying away from me.But I am going to have a talk with them.Some matter of mine might be resolved. This time I am leaving everything to you to research and review.I want good honest reviews from you all.Here is just one good thing about them.
For Advertiser: they have good CPC and CPM values .
For Publisher: they do payout by paypal on reaching 10$ which is easy to get.
Here is the link for the service site.Click here

The time for free offer but before that here is a video I wold like you to watch.Its political though but recent and good.Its about Iraq, Saddam and America(Bush).Here is the summary, In their coverage of the fifth anniversary of the beginning of the Iraq war, Nightly News and World News did not mention once that the Bush administration's original justifications for going to war -- including its assertions that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction and that Iraq had operational links to Al Qaeda -- have been repeatedly debunked or discredited. The video was posted here. But you can view it here. Look below.





Well "FREE OFFER OF THE DAY''


Get free domain and free SEO.

Want a free domain.No need to worry or spend money.Just have yourname.co.cc domain.Get it for free.No hidden coste.I do use it, the domain for this blog is hotreviews.co.cc .Just click here


Well thinking of wasting money promoting your blog and websites.I can do it for you for free.Did I mentioned for free that too SEO for which you have to pay at least 100$? You heard it right.I will help you for that.I have told abou this service before but saw only few person interested.But I am telling about it once more as this free offer will expire soon.I cannot provide it for free after the end of this month i.e. March 30th. Just hurry.Use 1on40's 100% FREE submission service. Act now. Read my previous post. Just look at below part of post.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 23, 2008 at 5:56 PM

    Hey there, thanks for commenting. Where did you hear that I got a new layout? And, I am working to try and fix the email thing, sorry.

  2. E-Tavasi // March 24, 2008 at 2:27 PM

    hi i have special tag for you :D

  3. Anonymous // March 24, 2008 at 11:12 PM

    That big red button goes on for a long time!

  4. Agent Deepak // March 24, 2008 at 11:46 PM

    Yes you are correct about the big red button but I was able to go till end in just 90 seconds.I kept it there so you can play with it.