This Blog has moved to new URL. Visit the blog at the new destination greatestreviews.net.

Blog update 14th April

Posted by Agent Deepak | Tuesday, April 15, 2008 | 1 comments »

My internet connection is back to normal.But my end semester examinations are knocking at the door.

I will be busy in my examinations till 29th.I will be posting my own article after 29th.I may also post some article in between, but its not for sure.You have nothing to worry there will be Articles by Guest bloggers in this period of time.I believe you like those articles .Articles will be on various topic.You will get wide range of taste from many bloggers.I am in need of more good writers.

You can also be a guest blogger for me.You can show your blogging and article writing technique and talent to others.You just have to email me you article on various topic or your own niche.All type of article from any one is invited.Please send an error free and ethical article.I beleive you already know what topics will not be accepted.I will not write those nasty words/topic here.Write a article of atleast 200 words.I recommend 400-500 words.

Suggested topic to choose:
1. Your Blogging experience and Blogging tips and tricks.
2. Review a paid/free physical product like hardware, electronic products etc.
3. Review a digital product like ebooks, mp3, softwares etc.
4. Give your own free offers.
5. Write about money making.Please no PTCs/GPTs, Surveys or scams etc.
6. SEO tips and advice.
7. Review a good website or blog.
8. Give social networking tips.
9. Write on phishing, piracy and identity theft.
10. Write about Hypnosis, Spirituality, Yoga , Martial arts etc.
11. Write tips on "How to write good article "
12. And many more .Be creative.

Thanks to all my visitors, friends and fellow bloggers for thair cooperation.If you have something to say , then comment on this post.Be true to youself and give open minded opinions. Read my other articles and comment. People ready for Guest blogging can get my email from my blogger profile.

One news Leak: When I come back on 29th I am planning of a contest.Be prepared for it.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // April 21, 2008 at 6:05 AM

    I might be able to write a guest post soon. Also, If you are still interested in writing a guest post in may or so, just let me know whenever you get the time to. :)