This Blog has moved to new URL. Visit the blog at the new destination greatestreviews.net.

My Quality Post is Done

Posted by Agent Deepak | Monday, March 31, 2008 | 1 comments »

Well as I promised you all my best ever quality post is done. But it is up to you to decide. This blog will be more to watch then read.

I was working 4-5 hours daily from 4 days for this resulting work.I assume I spent in total more than 15 hours for it despite of my examinations knoking the doors.I feel you will love it. It is a video which I prepared for in response to Group Video Project - ‘Why I Blog’ by Darren Rowse of Problogger.net.

This is just a funny video by me.Hey I can make videos too.





I ask for apologies to the persons who feel offended by it.But its just for fun so enjoy it.Please do leave your comments to help me improve.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // April 2, 2008 at 1:48 AM

    Haha, well done. Dumbest thing I ever saw. Just about. Computerized voices were a nice touch :-)